26.03.2015

Blood Angels Commission "Corbulo" and "Sanguinius Priest"

Hey Guys,

a few days ago I've showed you a picture of two Blood Angel Marines. This was a small commission for a Tabletop gaming army I've painted. I planed about 2 hours of work for each marine at the end the whole paintjob for both marines took me about 5 hours.

 



The next commission I got is a special sculpted 18cm tall miniature. And this time finialy a commission with nearly no time limit "thank you god!" :). At the end it should be a cabinet modell for a collector. And I'm very honoured that I'm allowed to paint this model! Stay tuned! I will show you a few pictures of the project in the next days.

Cheers Manu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dein Kommentar wird erst nach Überprüfung durch einen Moderartor frei geschaltet. Bitte habe dafür Verständnis.