02.02.2015

The Grid... a digital frontier.

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, dear Painters!

I recently finished a little fun Project. I always loved the Infinity Bike Miniatures. I also love the TRON Movies and their looks. So this was a pretty cool opportunity to combine both themes and making this little thingy called „The Grid“

I hope you like it, it had a great time panting these minis. It won´t be the last Infinity miniatures under my brush. :)

Here you can rate and comment if you like, i would appreciate it!

CMON
and
Putty and Paint


And here you have the Pics. :)






Kind regards,

Solmar

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, those bikes are awesome! Haven't been on this blog for awhile, but I love Tron, and "The Grid" feels right at home. Cool stuff.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice! Tron for ever!
    Und das ganze aus den Infinity Modellen: Aragoto Senkenbutai.
    Hab die Modelle auch, ich wusste gar nicht, dass man so viel aus den Modellen rausholen kann.
    Danke für die Inspiration.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dein Kommentar wird erst nach Überprüfung durch einen Moderartor frei geschaltet. Bitte habe dafür Verständnis.